Tuesday, June 2, 2009

let's pray... oops... let's study too~



The time has finally come. Forget about my internal and forget about my beloved fresh graduate tutor. Anyway, that Ass actually said I'm not keen to my marks. what the Fish !
lol Made me wanna langgar my wall already. Whatever, no matter how low or how high my internal marks are going to be, I'll just go for it all la~ Law contract, Marketing, Economics, Business Statistics. my gosh... God, please bless me to pass with flying colors, well no color also can , as long as I pass my first year of degree ! I've been saying my prayer so hard and loud so that God You can hear. So, let's start now and don't stop ! Banking & Finance, I love you !

Tutor, I've forgiven you. Blame you no more, I shall bear the consequences anyway. But it wasn't my fault once again ! We shall all waive goodbye to our sillyness as it may cost you your life and good results ! Obviously, my brain isn't functioning too well now as my brain has been filled up with taxes, inefficiency with exernal cost bla bla bla.. I think my brain will be deteriorated after my final exams and when that day comes, I'll start to fill my brain with movies, holiday plans,shoppings and whatsoever... tata 1st year of degree...

tata play mode, here comes study mode.
that's all .

No comments: