Saturday, May 23, 2009

wasn't my fault

It wasn't my fault at all~ been struggling for marketing this whole semester~
pathetic huh~ didn't manage to get the mark I expected from the beginning.
Well the new lecturer is an asshole in fact, she's a FRESH graduate from our school.
I thought I could have be in love with Marketing when I attended the first Marketing lecturer
conducted by our Dean of SOB. Sorry to say, that ass actually proved me wrong, marketing isn't that fun. Finally, submitted my marketing (last assignment) group plan yesterday. What to say,
not a good one for me~ I did my best so what ? Someone actually denied my work. sigh ...
I could have scored more in my tutorial. Thanks to my Fresh graduate mkt lecturer~
Thank you so much NOOB ! for putting me in this rotten position. What the F.. For this whole semester,mkt tutorials, pointless for me right ? Try to put yourself in my position, and think ! OMG..

ok, back to me, the above post wasn't really from me, it was from me(no EQ) actually. hehe
My brain has been sucked dry in Starbucks last night when I was trying so hard
to memorize all those facts and cases from Law contract. Darn it~ Now worrying for my damn mkt. lol
anyway, no point to worry. I'll just have to study smart and pray hard... hahaha


Dear God,
please punish those who did bad things and award those who did good.

AMEN

No comments: