Saturday, June 13, 2009

last unit !


o....k.... I've been laughing over this ... So I decided to take a picture of it..
how ironic... I took this in the office... luckily it's not in front of HER office.. lol
or else I would have asked her to take a pic with it... hahahahahahaha
anyway, had a decent meal last night where we belanja Vermillion, Jerome and Devlin dinner.. they are going to Perth next sem.. sayonara bros... preparing for my mkt now.. plan to kill it tomorrow. Well, I hope lecturers will learn from their mistakes too.. and it's good that she's actually leaving next semester.. how pathetic... sayonara.. hope you'll be going to 'everywhere'~
lalalalalalalalalalalala and hey... I'm keen on my marks ... just so you know.. bye bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLZZZ!!!

hope she goes 'everywhere'...hahaha!!!

did she change your marks after you asked her?

momojoe said...

oh hell no... she's kinda !@#$%^&*... she said am not keen on my marks ... anyway, all the best in mkt !