Friday, June 12, 2009

die die must do it !


Ronaldo, United's legend.. leaving ManUtd soon.. godspeed ronny~
Killed 3 units in a week's time. Law contract, B.statistics and Microeconomics... now studying for marketing. My favorite unit... crap la.. favorite... die die must pass I think... 2 days of time, 5 chapters... well it's all about 4Ps right ? I think I can handle that. Since Dad always say to me,'' hey son, I'm international marketer for God sake, you won't fail marketing.. Don't worry !'' wuhu... I wish I could pass...lol my gang finished their last unit - Financial accounting this morning, Kenny, Mark... I know you guys wanna play pool.. well, bear with me bro ! 2 more days ! Actually, already planned my 'after marketing' plan! We'll go to Brunei around 11am Monday, right after my Marketing... and then, going to Infinity (ktv) at night, after ktv.. drunking time at Felix's house ! lol so, don't think too much for now, although I desperately wanna go out now... but ... under the supervision of my buibui, I think I can stay at home for my stupid marketing.. Well, you guys should call me marketer from now on. I never thought that I'll be in this kind of position where everything seems to be against you... Stressed. I wanna scream... aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. ok, time to study ... bye guys.. before I end here, stupid Ronny actually wanna leave ManUtd..WTF... ok la, Alex, make sure you bring in Ribery ,Valencia and Moutinho for £80 million's sake ! or I'll go for Barca !!! lol

No comments: