Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I don't deserve it ~


(photo's from postsecret:)

Well, I did not expect it actually turned out to be so dead. I'm in deep sorrow now lol. Can't see what's infront of me, what's actually blocking my sight, what's actually stopping me from moving on. People saying, let your past to propel you, gosh... obviously my past isn't doing its job though. I know it seems like it's not impossbile to do it, but hey, I can do it ? Can I ? sigh... I tried to console myself, it's not working also. I just can't stop thinking about it. Pathetic. Well, God, please listen to my prayer and do something. I trust in You. I know You'll make a way for me eventually. People, don't get sad when things are actually going against you. Face it ! Fight it ! I'm not going to waive my white flag ! 15th June, just wait and see ! I'll conquer you !

a moody day, tough day and an emotional day. ends here.

No comments: