Tuesday, June 16, 2009

there's a line between us, a line that was drawn by me. Can I erase it..?


I can now go home with my head held high. No matter what kind of result it turns out to be, honestly, I've done my very best. I'll just have to wait and leave everything to God. Studied for a damn whole bloody week. I'm most worried for my damn marketing now, thank you so much again to my beloved fresh graduate 'Ahole' lecturer. what the hell ... the marketing paper turned out to be extremely easy. Gosh.. The night before it, I was still burning my midnight oil for marketing. How I wish I could actually burned all of my marketing stuff :( Managed to handle it well enough I thought. Okay, so I did finish it well and was the first to come out from the exam hall. Record breaker ! yipee~ lol there's nothing to be proud of... lalalalala Bought a JD from Kenny. Party and crazy night tomorrow night. tata

No comments: