Tuesday, October 9, 2007

haih.......

Hello everyone... sorry for not posting lately... I was indeed a busy kulai boy here...lol.. need to hand in lot of assignments recently.. ahduhai... really packed... luckily la, I managed to handle all of it.. hahaha.. actually, when I was in secondary school, the subject that I love the most was English language , don't know why, I could managed to score very high mark in my essays. My English cannot compare to those ABC la, but I must say that my English 'boleh tahan'! I'm very proud of myself because of English. No offense to my friends, I'm not self-esteem or what, its true! ^o^ When I came here to Curtin, I was very comfortable , because everyone here is speaking English language, and got lot of'banana' here ! haha. No offense to the students. Everything in here uses English as main language, Economics,Math,Moral,I.T,CRTS and even history... When I realized that I'm gonna take history unit in this sem, I really felt regretted why I was here.. haha, but then now I found out that history in university is totally different from what I was taught in Sec. Secondary school's history really SUCKS !! All was about Malaysia, Umno, MIC blah blah blah, and must memorize the names of Malay leaders... so LAME!!! My history in Curtin is all about World history, WW1,WW2, wars in middle east, korea, Vietnam and so on, so cool man !! I really like history very much, and what more, it's in English !! hahahahaha!!! so happy !! and one thing is very different from sec is that, the lecturer for my history is very good !! Mr. Terry is a very nice lecturer, I really like him very much as he is very strict, and good in history knowledge, the way he teach is really helpful, he would even call some of us to act like a soldier and he himself would act like another soldier and shows us the way they fought. Compared to my history teacher in Secondary schoool... eh hem... don't know what to say, those who was her student, you know exactly what I'm trying to say loh.. LOL... back to the topic. why I 'haih' ? haih... don't know why , I was very busy last week... really .... so stressed because of history report, and even CRTS reading journal... so tough ... but... with God by my side, I did it ! haha.. English, actually, why I'm able to read and write 'quite well' is because of one Irish band 'WESLIFE'. I listen to their songs since primary 5... I learned the pronunciation from their songs, 'My Love', classic !!! haha for those who wanna speak well in English. pls listen to their songs !! haha !! bye for now.. will post up new one about the first 30-hour famine in Miri soon..

No comments: