Saturday, October 20, 2007

time to study study study


wow... final exam are around the corner, it is time to study and ban movies and entertainment !! I admit it that I did play quite a lot the past two months, OK OK... now I can feel the heat of the final exam... no one wants to retake any of the units especially C.Math... LOL.. who wants to see Crystal again orh ? hahahahahaha no offense Crystal.... But... suddenly realize that... next semester also got your class.. C.Math 062... haih...
Well, I went back to JB last week. Did quite a lot of things , helped my mum to do the chores, went out with friends... and had dinner with my family... it was a happy week as I've left home for 3 months !!! The feelings were different , I mean when I was having dinner with my family, in my house, my dining table... and of course having my favorite foods prepared by my mum !! hehe... this trip, I had also settled some personal things.... Although it was not an happy ending... but I think, It's better to settle it as soon as possible.. before it's too late... Thanks...

Thank you my friends...

OKOK... back to the topic.... time to study study study.. next month, next month !! I can go home already !!! hahahahaha

Economics !!! here I come !!!!

No comments: