Thursday, September 20, 2007

SICK


Hi , its me again... no one is watching my blog.. so sad...T.T thanks Beck and Stacy for giving comments.. Today, Thursday, for me it is a very busy day, crts 8-10am, eco 11-1pm, I.T 2-3.30pm, Moral 4-5.30pm... gosh... diedie... I was not feeling well this morning, but still managed to generate few questions for Grp 5 and 6.. lol... I've stepped out of my comfort zone at last... Before this, I never ask question during the presentation... After observing Summaiyah and Farah's 'skills' of generating questions ... haha. I've learnt how to generate edi. I'm not saying that my english level can compared to Summaiyah lah, she is better than me, anyway, Summaiyah came from Kenya ^.^ She's cute and very hardworking... Everybody likes her, especially Mr.Kantha, LOL... That was one of my reasons for joining them for the oral presentation. I want to learn more from both Summaiyah and Farah... They are good in communications... I hope I can catch up soon.. As for David, I dragged him to join me as I also wish to learn from him. He always said that his english is not good enough, come on buddy, your english is good ok ??!! Have some confident ! I also asked question in Eco tutorial, it was fun to ask the grp who were presenting as sometimes you can learn more from them. I.T lecture class.. I never thought that I would felt headache... I really couldn't stand the pain. So tired and my head was like there's somebody knocking my head with a hammer !! What the fish... haihz... finally, I'm sick...

No comments: