Friday, September 14, 2007

Life without laptop.


A week ! Yes, I've been living in a condition without my laptop for a week. Miserable, heartache, couldn't stand it.... My laptop, well... I accidentally dropped my laptop on the G3 106 computer lab last Thursday,6th Sept. Back then, I really thought that, that was just an accident that wouldn't spoilt my laptop because ... it was inside my lappy bag... As thick as an Economics text book. I thought it would be fine before I realized... I was wrong... My laptop's screen actually cracked.

How fragile it was... So 'shuai'... haihz... history individual and group assignments, I.T group assignment, economics assignment, CRTS reading journal,moral group project.. So many assignments, presentation , project are waiting for me... Yet, my lappy broken. I brought my lappy to a commercial centre last friday, the day after my lappy was dropped, I thought they could fix it just in a few days time. I was wrong again.. The HP so-called"service centre" does not even have a proper sign board, whoops... sorry, there was no signboard at all.. SO DISAPPOINTED.... You can imagine... a boy, standing outside the service centre alone, calling his father for help, yet there was no one there for him...

how sad it was... I stood downstairs the 'service centre' for an hour, or maybe longer... and it suddently rained.. rain poured down heavily... I could hardly listened to my dad's voice through my hand phone... He called the Singapore HP service centre for another address... OK, I said I'll wait... while waiting there, I kept calling the service centre upstairs... no one answers... strange... shit... that was indeed an unlucky day for me .

My dad called me ... and told me another 'HP service centre'... no choice, but to call a teksi again ... I went there, Krokop, quite far awway from boulevard commercial centre.. I tried to call them too ... and no one answers... I dissapointed again... just a single mistake... led me to a miserable day...

6th September... a day which I've done 2 assignments... I was so happy back then, evening... I brought my laptop and thumb drive to the G3 106 lab.. wanted to print put my work... I put my lappy on a office chair... and continued my work... and that was a big mistake I made... I shouldn't put my laptop on it... so stupid... AARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH......

haihz.... anyway, it was too late for me ... no more chance for me to regret for what I've done...

I went to krokop and thank GOd !! there was someone in there... I brought my laptop to him and he said would help me to transfer it back to the HQ... the place I came from... boulevard commercial centre... ok, i said... so, i just left my baby there and left...


2hours later... A guy named Tony called me and claimed that I would have to pay for 2K for my screen to be fixed... WHAT THE FISH ??!!!!... why so expensive... I was shocked when he said 2k..... I asked my Dad to call him back then... and.... shit... it was true... 2K...2K...2K......

until now... I'm still waiting for my laptop to be fixed as the parts are on its way to Miri.... I'll collect my laptop on Monday ... 17th September... although it's only 10days.... but... for me... it's like 10 years....

I couldn't do my research at night, couldn't do my web surfing at night, and... couldn't watch my Transformers once again... LOL....

bye for now...
for your info... I've done my history assignments ...wakaka...



20070915
G2 105 (computer lab)
12.17pm

1 comment:

stylus_33 said...

hahah~~
wat the FISH~!?
funny~
well..u've still got ur dear dear and beckbeck rite?
eehhe~~
smile smile lar~~
evrything will b fine~