Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun filled sunday.


Actually, I took part in a bowling competition organized by Curtin Accounting Club. Well, I missed my church session on that morning, sorry God.... I didn't mean it, but I was really overslept.... I woke up that day on 9.30AM !! Way too far... Anyway, I washed my jeans, few clothes... and had my biscuit and MILO ! It was not tasty at all because I've been eating biscuit for breakfast the last two months... Eiu......... Can't stand it anymore... haihz... What to do ? no choice bah....

After that, I followed Albert and his friend Jacky to bintang... First of all, my friend living next to my room, his name is Albert !! not Edward... -,-''''''.... Dad... got it ? ALbert !! lol

Jacky drove us to Bintang Plaza ... Bintang Plaza... so-called, the 'best' shopping complex around Miri... GOSH... Those Johorian... still remember Plaza Tasek ? haih.... I know what you are thinking... YES... Bintang is nothing better than Tasek... Tasek is bigger, and have a better cinema... hahahaha....

ME, Albert, and Jacky went to the 3rd floor, and registered .... We waited for bout 20 minutes... then... the game started... there was 11 teams ... 3 games, the highest marks, wins... At first, all of us were nervous man... I couldn't even hold the 'ball' properly, just kept shaking ... haha ... so paiseh... so 'many' ppl looking at us... not so many lah... acceptable lo ... the audience expected more from us.. haha sry la, we disappoint you guys... hehe... We were not that great compared to the other teams... But... I can assured that we were the funniest team among them... ha...

Although all of us had strike ... but our points also couldn't get us a higher position... We played for about 3 hours... and finally.. it ended... with tiredness.... 3 of us really felt tired... but .... when we came to the elevator... Jacky suggested to go for Archery ..... damn... why not ? haha

I never try it before... It was a new experienced for me.. first time... you can see my points... better than those 2... LOL haha... nice nice... Albert, Jacky.... we compete again next time !!

bye for now...

No comments: