Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Wednesday...introduction to my buddies...


Every Wednesday, I'll attend the Moral tutorial class from 8 am to 9.30am... after that, I'm free edi... so happy... hehe... Coz tutorial in University, we can arrange for ourselves... you can either choose to have a busy day or a happy day... lol... I chose Wednesday as a happy day for a reason... Well, every Monday and Tuesday, I'll have to attend CRTS at 2pm to 4pm... afternoon is the most difficult time for me as I've been at home for about 6months before I came here... So, before my course started, at home... I slept every afternoon... almost everyday... in other words, I'm used to it ... I've used to take a nap at the afternoon... so... Monday,Tuesday, Thursday... can be considered as 3 of the most miserable day of a week... as I can't have my nap afternoon... haihz... what to do ? no choice..

Today, our moral group .. named Tsunami.. had discussed about our sketch performance for next week.. quite smooth la... Although we did have a little fight with our leader, but.... its over already... I hope that incident won't be happened again... me myself a peace maker bah... hahahahaha lol

I went to canteen just now after my tutorial... had my mee hoon goreng with Mark and Felix...
Well, I would like to introduce my 3 buddies to you all.. Mark, Felix and David...
Mark, he was born in Miri and currently living in a taman near the airport, quite far from Curtin, he is a very nice and cute guy... Mr.Kantha likes him very much I think... Felix, came from Sibu, scored 8As in SPM... GOSH... better than me.. T.T .... he is very hardworking, he did his homework every time... haha (I did my job too ok !!!) .. David, also a Mirian... very nice guy... helpful and cute too !!! Well, I've came to know 3 of them when I settled down in group 2... they are currently my buddies lah... not to forget, Jackie, Jerome, Agi, Kenny, Devlin, Nic, Vermillion, Wilkins -_-'''


the above photo, shown.. start from left Mark, Felix and David.. LOL... gotcha !!!!

No comments: