Wednesday, September 19, 2007

busy busy and busy.temptation,temptation and temptation


I thought it would be easier to study in Curtin.. University bah... Isn't relax, fun....exciting ? No need to wear any uniforms, necktie, or go to school at Saturday for 'ko-ko'... Sorry Joe.. You were wrong... Uni life is far more tougher than you thought... you cannot just relax all the way ... you'll become busier busier and busier .... You cannot just sit in front of your laptop and do your assignments, or surfing Mr.Terry's blog for history info .. You must also study hard, finish all of your homework... and... share your problem with God. He himself will give your knowledge and wisdom to continue your study life in Miri... God, lead me to the right path... There are many temptations here... especially cigarettes... smoking smoking smoking.... my friends said that smoking can make you relax, and sometimes you even can skip your meal just for one cigarette.. There were so many chances for me to smoke.. They even offered free lessons for smokers... lol... Well.. since I was young, around primary school, my parents, no... my families , had taught me and gave me the concept about smoking... They taught me that smoking is bad for your health.. Smoking is bad for your body... I was taught to say no to cigarette... I studied in the best secondary school in Kulai before I graduated from SPM. 2 years in that Banda Putra. All of the students were good, no fighting , no smoking, no littering, no vandalism, no gangsterism.... and the most important thins was, all of my friends, they hate cigarette... They shared to me that smoking is bad.... We went out oftenly and we did have a lit of chances to smoke back then.. But, We did not !!

I feel very lucky to study in BP for the last 2 years of my secondary school. BP, had gave me a lot of things, that cannot be taught . BP led me to the right path before I came to a place that has so many temptations.. I hope I can stick to my beliefs , and always remember what my parents had taught me. I really don't wish to disappoint them. I promise to you Dad, Mum.. I won't smoke. Please believe me.

I have my rights to choose what is right and what is wrong, every body does. I hope I did the right thing to say NO. God bless.



Thanks to my girlfriend, beckbeck, Jiun, and 38 Jun...
20070920
1.42AM
Lakeside

No comments: