Friday, February 29, 2008

I know what I did last holiday... LOL


The first day when I came back to Kulai last November, the whole Bandar Putra was facing the power failure..
Thanks to Tenaga Nasional for that special way to welcome me...

Few days later, went to G.P and saw two little doggies... so cute, couldn't resists to take photos of them...wish to have one of these when I graduate... muahaha^o^

Love this very much... someone gave it to me... thanks 阿X !

While I was still in Miri, my maid went back already... and when I was back, I need to wash the kennel twice a day... must wake up at before 8am every morning... and wash it again before 6pm..After that, I'll still need to go and fetch my bro from school... busy ... >.<
My mum's flower... I like it too... how bout you ?

Went to Tangkak for Church event... and of course will try for the famous beef noodles...
Acceptable lo...

The 'smallest' portion of fish&chips I've ever seen... Danga Bay !!!
Say no to Danga Bay's fish&chips !!!!!!!!!

Gotcha !!! I saw a guard which was supposed to be alert of surroundings but ended up in his sweet dreams... Do you know where he was supposed to 'guard' ?
the... unlucky alliance bank !!
Yes yes... I know I know...
Malaysia BOLEH !!! CHEERS !!!

My uncle's hobby... he did it himself !! So tera man ^^ Salute you !!

I went to Singapore during Christmas period... saw the decoration there...
It was great ...

After Orchad Road... I went to Vivo City too...

Happy New Year 2008 !!! Fireworks in my area... illegal bro...
But... who cares ?

I went to Cathay for 'ALvin and chipmunks' ... nothing special though (the cineplex) I mean..
But that was the smallest cineplex ^^ Still, it was enjoyable and much more better than Bintang Plaza's cinema... thank God !!!

When I was back in Kulai... I joined my friends for futsal every Friday as usual..
ARH... eventually... been tackled by an Indian ... and my ankle was dislocation...
so painful... and became swollen... like elephant !! For God's sake... RED CARD for you !!!
Stupid InXian !!!!

TA DAH !!! Happy Chinese New Year !!!

On the first day of CNY, took a picture of my front gate... so nice...

Bought it from ZOEN... YJ, I did buy it from you man... ^^

YES YES !!! come on come on !!! My breakfast... Well... I played with my uncle and aunt..
We didn't gamble for money, but for breakfast !!! My aunt and m bro still owe me and uncle a meal !!! ok lah, high class buffet in HYATT will do !!! LoL

During Chinese New Year, we went to CS again to watch Kungfu Dunk and CJ7...
This picture was taken outside the cinema while we were waiting to enter...
6 hands, 12fingers from 'the next generation' ...

I went to Pusat Kebajikan in Saleng with my church members...
Saw peacock there... beautiful....

Had red wine ..... Cheers ....

I was sick before CNY... Cough, sore throat, flu.... till the end of new year...
TOo bad... didn't dare to eat too much or drink too much...

one of my rottweilers.. Rambo... nice, izzit ? haha admit it !!!

Saw a banner on the way to SKudai... was located at Senai... funny...

Didn't really practice my piano.. too lazy for that... maybe, next holiday ?....

Church gathering at my house... 1000 satays, and LOK LOK, buffet...
wow.... enjoyed myself very much... of course lah, got food..

once in a long time... no problem one...CHEERS !!!
Carlsberg, probably the best beer in the world... LOL


like it ? just leave me comments...
thanks for viewing man...

No comments: