Wednesday, February 6, 2008

happy reunion dinner(tuan yuan fan)


捞啊捞啊....


团圆

wah... so happy just now... we had our reunion dinner (tuan yuan fan) at 6.30pm... all of us 19people, included Rev's family ^^... enjoyable... having delicious foods in front of us... couldn't resists the temptation of it... haih... I failed to cut down my weight already I guess... duh... maybe next year lah... haha ... I moved from Skudai to Kulai 4 years ago 2004-02-01... 4 years of time, I've really grown up already, from a time wasting youngster , to a .... time spending youngster... no difference right ? hahahah ... don't know lah, I know myself... I've changed... on the dining table, I saw my family having their meal, enjoyed themselves , we talked about the past , jokes, and it was really fun... Let see what I had just now...
HAHAHA ... every year, every one will hope to get a bigger ang pao than last year,
I mean everyone... Well, I got the biggest ang pao in my history I think...
I mean the 'BIGGEST' ang pao... LoL...

香味卤鸭

清炒乌龟豆

红枣药材鸡

酸甜排骨

五香炸鸡腿

? err... this one i dun noe... haha

鲍鱼四大天王

清蒸鱼

猪脚醋

麦片虾...


eh hem... you got to admit that the culinary skills of my family, are even better than the high ranking chefs in Hyatt hotel !! haha... the delicious foods that they cooked, you can't get it from any restaurant ... hehe.. I'm so proud of them... ^o^


ok , till now...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!

nitez ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

No comments: