Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bye


me... haha...

So dead... 3months... no car... sigh...

....

Cute Regan, holding my camera... PRO !

yummy nasi lemak at old town....

La Gourmet, Pelangi... gonna miss it..

okok... Finally... I wanna apologize to all my friends in this photo...
After I took this photo, they actually asked me to send to them, but...
don't know under what kinda circumstances... eventually... I failed to do so...
LoL... So sorry guys... I'll give it to you guys via thumbdrive... just hand me yours...
and I'll save the whole folder to you... sorry guys !!! Gonna see you all again next week...

Can't wait to meet you all...

Well, I came back for 3months holiday... tomorrow will be going back again...

BYE !!! Take care everyone... please let your friends know about my blog...

^^

next post will be posted within next week....

tata

No comments: