Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Be thankful

Should I be happy ? on the day before Chinese New Year ? Yesterday, I went to Singapore...Alone... No lah, my dad sent me in while he went to his office ... He sent me to Jurong Point... at...8.20am... walao... What can I do ? The shops have not open yet , only a few , like McD, Delifrance.... There were many people there walking around just like soulless people... It's true... They walked with their hands carrying plastic bags or newspaper… wah, so free one, got nothing to do… I saw many of them sitting inside McD, having Big Breakfast …duh… Well, I had my breakfast already…. So, I called mummy, and she suggested me to buy a newspaper and read it to kill the time… muahaha… So, I went to 7-11 and bought one… and… I went in to delifrance and ordered a Ice Peach Tea… and started to read my newspaper… 10minutes, 20 minutes… I looked at my watch… wakao, 9am only arh ? Long way to go.. I read again again and again…. I could almost memorize the content of it… haihz…. No choice… I was forced to read the politics news that I won’t even ‘touch’ it before… Lah Lah said, do not malign Hisham(wrong spelling) for being an ‘Anti-chinese’… he said he had done a lot for the Chinese… I heard my dad said Hisham came all the way down here to FXXX YAw and…. gave ang pao to the Chinese… Why so obvious ? I know that the general election is coming soon… but then… the way he did….>.< …. I guess you all know what I’m trying to express… Don’t want to talk about him leh… let’s continue with my journey… haha, after finished my peach tea, it was already 9.45am, I thought that some of the shops might be opened, but I was wrong again….. Only the ‘games arena’ …. I went in, thinking to play time crisis 4… aiyo, 4 tokens arh ? Dream on !!!

So expensive… don’t worry lah, I didn’t play… So I continued walking around and became a soulless teenager at the mall, maybe that was another meaning of ‘window shopping’… can only see, but cannot buy… hahahaha… I looked through windows to see clothes, watches, computer stuffs… and when I passed by the Golden Village(cinema)… hehe, I stopped… and see which movie were available… I went in and watched ‘TheMist’… nice show, but the main character’David’ at the end… was very poor and sad… he could have just wait for 10minutes… but, too late for him… such a nice show, nice script from Stephen King… I enjoyed the show very much… haha… when I came out… all the shops were opened for business !!! I bought clothes and Jay’s live concert DVD… hehe… and then , My daddy came and took me to Marina Square as I requested … Because of DCP(slurplife) brand clothes… We went there and searched for the retail store for half an hour, it took us so long until then, when we were thinking of giving up, we saw the shop… haih…. Went in , bought 8 T-shirts… So nice… and so happy can have more ‘slurppy’ clothes… LOL…

And… one thing I wish to know… Shouldn’t we respect our parents and their feelings ? They raised us and taking care of us, and do whatever they can to give us the best things they can give, take us to as far as they can for travelling, giving us the best information for studies, and even be our consultant for ‘puppy love’… When we grown up, shouldn’t we live with them happily , or move out far away from them and don’t even care about them ? Yes, you may think that now, It’s their job for taking care of us, giving us money to spend, buying handphones, paying our phone bill, washing our clothes, and so often that we thrown our temper and became furious , all the bad words came out from our mouth and hurt them… Is that the way we repay our parents? It’s not their job for taking care of us, but their love and responsibility… because they love us… Please, for God’s sake… Those who are still did not respect your parents, think… think and think… Think what they’ve done to you so far, shouldn’t you be thankful to have a handphone ? A room for you to sleep well, clothed to wear, foods to eat… How could we get those things without our parents? You should be thankful and love your parents, not to scold them, throwing your temper to them, being rude to them, even scold them with the F’word… I watched a Tv show , and the boy in the show was like what I mentioned just now… I hope all of us should respect our parents, love them and not because of raising you up , giving you money or something, BUT they are our beloved dad and mum … Love them ,respect them …. Before it’s too late…

Happy Chinese new year…

No comments: