Friday, February 29, 2008

I wanna go to Australia !!!

Well, I was thinking that I can still hanging around with one of my JB friends in Curtin that used to live the room next to me...He lives in Kulai also... Mechanical engineering 2nd year when I first met him... Nice buddy indeed, but didn't dare to say 'hello' to him when we first met... I never thought that we would be good friends and went out together with YY, Ke Han, Gerain , Jacky for dinner, movies, and supper ^^... it was really enjoyable back then... We planned to go to Mulu caves and Niah Caves this semester break... but, just 3days after chinese new year , he actually went to Curtin, Perth main campus and continue his 3rd year.... I was shocked when I heard the news that he's leaving soon... I asked where... YY said Perth... sigh... I really thought that we can still 'play' for another few semesters and go out for fun or something... sighsigh... disappointed...
And without his presence in 1st floor, BLOCK X, Lakeside Apartment, Miri Campus , Curtin... I soon realized that , I'll be dealing with more than 5 non malaysians... and the worst part is, 2 of them came from south AfriXa... No offense man, but... the way that they used the toilet... really... unbearable... I don't know whether they got 'toilet' in their country or not... OMG... they did not flush one man !!! Imagine... after they've used the toilet... the smell... okok... I'll stop it here and leave it to you to imagine how worse it could be... when there's water shortage..

OK, now... even worse... every night... Yes, I mean every night... owh... it was midnight, my bad... they will have so-called 'dinner' in the common kitchen which was full of mosquitoes ... yes... they sure can cook delicious foods from their country, but then... still ... after they finished their meal... they just left all the dishes there and did not wash it... not a single one... soon... the ants, flies... came... and that was why I hate to live with them... Come on... when will they flush or wash ?... Don't know...

Back to the topic, and every night, me and him will go out for supple along with YY... Roti John, Chau Mee, Burger... muahaha... that was the reason that I disappoint you all... did not slim down ... thanks to Roti John... Too nice to reject it... LoL !!! Everytime we came back to our hostel, we'll first take our bath and study... at the same time , not at the same room... don't get it wrong.. hehe... Sometimes, when we felt tired, we just sang our theme song ' 你是我的眼'... as loud as we could... so funny... haha... and we'll start to knock the wall between us ... 'kacauing' each other.. haha... Eventhough I haven't start my 2nd sem... But I can already feel the 'loniless' of being alone and the only chinese in my floor...how miserable it is going be..
Another friend which is Betty from Brunei... A cute and nice girl studied Mass com 2nd when she was still in Curtin... We met at the first 'general meeting' of Curtin Photography Club at the library... And eventually, we ended up with hanging around with Han, YY, Gerain, Stacy and sometimes Albert too... She left in the mid-term of the semester if I'm not mistaken... Her sudden decision really made us felt shocked... We went out few times and became good friends... The day before she left, all of us brought her out for dinner... Sorry ya Betty, we don't have transport... we took shuttle bus ... lol ... After she had left, all of us really felt that there was always something missing among us.. maybe, it was her smile and her jokes then... miss her alot... Minutes ago, we talked via MSN... and She's now in RMIT , Melbourne !! WoW !! Admire her so much, can go so far to study... haha... although , Miri too is quite far away from my house lah.. She went there and will be back only at the end of this year... same with Albert la...

Before I went to Curtin, I was thinking maybe one day I'll ended up in Perth of Melbourne too..
Well, since the 2 of them has already left .... I also wanna go there someday !!! To finish my degree...

6days left in Kulai..
Bye

No comments: