Saturday, August 22, 2009

sucks !!


Free week has started~ my housemates went to Mulu cave this morning.. meaning.. I'm alone..haha .. but jubilate for nothing~ boredom is killing me~ I need something to spice up my free week, or my LIFE.. oh my~ Planning to do my revision before the end of free week, what to do ? Mid-terms and assignments due after free week. So, my free week isn't that free == Did I mention I wanted to become a typical U student this semester ? Well, plan to be one~ second year already... nothing more to explore in here~ life's sucks when you don't have a goal to push you~ and sigh, the way my finance lecturer conduct the lecture is causing me a huge headache~ please improve.... People asked her question, she told them to go back and think, and they'll find out the correct answer.. my foot la.. you go back and sleep la... what kind of lecturer are you? Go back to England then... We're not so 'western' in education~ use your head la lecturer. Don't disappoint me please.

enjoy the pictures above:)

No comments: