Friday, August 7, 2009

nothing else matters



I've been here in Miri.. for 3 weeks, as I recalled. It never rains. Shit. Damn hot , you can imagine, my room is facing the afternoon sun, have to switch on my dear air con every afternoon or I'd be ended up become a roasted pig. Then YY would be very happy to have me for dinner. oh, especially Felix. I've got to bring them to the old pasar here, coz you won't see any kind of sign board saying 'GERAI BABI'. Super funny. A laugh out loud for me indeed. You'd probably be dead if you write 'Gerai Babi' for your stall in JB. Coz you'd be caught and kena fined by the pig. hello ? I mean REAL pig here, the animal.. don't think too much. The deterioration of the air condition here has become our daily topic around us. Guess what, our new toy is... the MASK.. lol everyone rushes to the LT foyer to grab free masks given out free by our campus. Well, you can't blame.. We're very grateful and happy coz finally we can feel the generosity act of our University. Thank God. ok... of course they are, RM8000 study fees every semester we're talking about. lol Ok, I don't know if they're giving out free masks for prevention of H1N1 or the haze here. Whatever... By the way, the my finance has finally started. The 1st tutorial... obviously, I'm not going to praise my lecture of course, it's always bad things I write here in my blog about my lecturer. Bad huh... no choice ba, the only channel for me to shout out and express myself.. Can't blame. She's... sigh... don't know how to start. Why do I have to face a LOW standard lecturer every semester ? You complain to the campus also no use, the Evaluation of my school, my foot la.. useless one.. Evaluated so what ? Still no changes.. nothing happened. The SC ah, sigh.. management board sucks anyway.. those clubs with SC members would never been closed or kena kacau.. I mean kena throw telur infront of your house. Yes, I mean EGG, TELUR, 鸡蛋. What kind of attiutude was that ? 2 presidents, pakat and came , ok, first they smoked, and threw eggs. YES, presidents... nyama eh.. go die la.. it has never been easy to communicate with them, they always think they're in the right position and making the right decision for us , students. Are they ? Think again... Villa's entrance, you can't go in through there anymore, have to use access card.. My gosh, for what ? Using access card at the back entrance , doesn't mean that the robbers won't enter the villa through the front gate. You could barely and hardly see a guard there and check your identity. If you wear like a student, you will be ignored, so, robbers, try to wear and act more like a student, so you won't have to apply en extra access card (RM50 for non-residents of Villa). How absurd. We're staying behind Villa and almost everyday , we have to walk through Villa and get sheltered and protected before we reach the super far bus stop. Now, without the access card, we poor students have to walk outside the Villa. You see la.. Very soon, students will get robbed, kena langgar by those rushing to work in the morning and kena kidnap. See how serious here I'm talking about? Damn you management board. Our lives are hard enough being a student, and now you're making our lives harder. Now we'll have to worry not to kene langgar by cars, be extra careful and avoid the motorcyclist who would knock you from behind and grab your handbags, or even kill you before they can grab your bags from you. Yes, grab your stuff over your dead body, and have to fight with stray dogs if necessary. sigh.. It's always about money money money money money money... What for we pay RM8000 if you can't even let us walk through your property ? Stupid ideas indeed. har la, enough .. talk so much here also won't change anything. Just keep it to yourself ok my dear readers :-)
till then.. bye bye

1 comment:

Jun said...

Are you crushing on WenXin? It seems that way to me. You are not commenting on my blog at all. Well, your blog is interesting with the gerai babi/ joe kind of thing. But my blog rocks too.

Haha. Good luck in life.