Sunday, August 9, 2009

我要恍然大悟的惊喜!

Procrastination is not an act of laziness for me... eventhough I officially started my revision minutes ago.. way to go !! my poor weekend, ended up going to town on Friday, spent whole day there doing nothing, yesterday lagi teruk.. Staying at home, my room for the whole day... watching movies.. lol now? Sunday afternoon, finally started my revision for the first week ! Bravo joe ! Should have started long ago. Of course I have to.. Law Banking, Macroeconomics are irritating. Oh ... almost forgot, I hate Finance. lol Not to mention CIB, newly added core unit.. what the hell.. doing the same thing all over again as we actually took Effective Communication Skills and Writing & Research Skills back in Foundation. So why CIB ... again ? It's a combination of both ECS and WRS. Crap la.. Have to do all the research and bundle of weekly homework is killing me indirectly. These 4 units are shortening my life.. oh my... k la, don't want to criticize anymore. My uni life has been improving since the first day of my degree I think. Friends, Environment. It sometimes change people thoughts and act. erm....

My 2nd year, it has to be a good... Let's work harder to achieve our goals !
Let's do it.
o.... bad weather.. please rain...
miss my bui so much... come back leh.. no one here for me to bully.. :-)

bye

No comments: