Wednesday, September 10, 2008

stupid mouse



This stupid mouse.... because of this stupid mouse... I failed my BIS mid-term exam...
cost me 15 marks.... damn it ! Yes, the instruction was clear, we are not allowed
to press the 'back' button under any circumstances.... I was at question 15... when I accidentally
pressed that stupid button I highlighted above... such a stupid design from my favorite model some more... gosh... what can I do ?....
I sent a mail to my lecturer asking for a redo session for my exam... man, I don't want to lose 15 marks because of this stupid mouse... Why should I go to the lab for it ? Well, lecturer mentioned before that if you're doing this online mid-term exam in your own house, you're doing it in your own risk as if it really disconnect when you're doing the questions.... that's a 'BYE' for you ... That's why I went to the lab... well... it ended up with 0 marks... thankyou Curtin LAB !!! I appreciate... If anyhow, I'm not given another chance for this... I'm gonna boycott that mouse forever !... I mean it !

screw you stupid mouse !!!!

No comments: