Sunday, September 28, 2008

home sweet home


First of all... Today - 30th September. Happy Birthday WenXin jiejie !!! haha.. Too bad we cannot celebrate with you. We had a great celebration back there in Miri. We went to Fratini's and went for KTV again. Hope all your wishes come true in the near future ya !

Erm.. Holiday has started... Just a week of Raya's holiday... not very short but long enough to drag myself back to my hometown --> JB... Last friday, Felix sent me to the Miri airport and no surprise, all 3 of the Airasia counters were fulled with our 'Malay friends' and seemed like they were going back to West Malaysia for Raya. Nothing much to say for Miri airport, but back in Senai airport, I realized that I need to walk for a long distance from the arrival hall . I was told by my mum for walking out from the arrival hall, but it's a long walk ! Damn it -_-'''
The airport's main entrance is under construction for the new Aeromall(think so) if not mistaken. It took me nearly 10minutes to walk out from the arrival hall. I'm not complaining for the distance but I need to carry my laptop and my luggage... Damn heavy... What do you think ?... The next thing I know was that I came to this big hall with wall fans only. The airport should install some air-conditioners to make it looks more like an 'airport'.... It dissapoint me anyway.. lol.. I think I should stop saying bad things about the airport. I was so happy to be back again. wahaha... My dad came and fetch me and I was so excited to see him and Kevin.. We went to my nai nai's house for dinner and ... they were all expecting me for the dinner. It was a wonderful night I had and also we had a very good time together. Thank God for everything. The following days... I didn't go anywhere... YET... lol Yesterday played badminton with jeans and woon. It's been 6 months since our last gathering. So ... It was kind of hectic as I expected changes from them. Well, they did change alot, apperance I thought. There are still days to come before I go back to Miri. Last night, I found out that my mum's 7zai... become a female 7zai... lol...
It's 'pretty' don't you think... haha.
Looking forward for our BP gang's gathering later on...

I hope I'll get a new router for my house... It's broken already... sigh..

Till then.. happy holiday guys !!!

2 comments:

Sue Jane said...

haha. hope u wont get angry for shooting u just now :p
nyway, nice 2 hv gathering ^^

nee said...

joe~~~ ur litte big head bcome tremendously big ad...

keke.. nice gathering =] hope u dun mind for im saying the truth =p