Wednesday, September 24, 2008

home soon !

It's really excited when you know you are going back to your HOME...
For those like me, study in a place far away from your home, either you'll have to take a 2 hours bus trip or what... You would never know what I've experienced so far in here Miri..
It's kind of like totally different experience not to mention 2 hours flight from Miri to JB...
You guys are studying in West Malaysia, still considered as my comfort zone and meaning that I've already step out from mine and exploring a whole new little world of mine. In Miri, you can't simply go back during weekends or free week, it'll cost you RM 200+ per trip for AirAsia not to say MAS..
A bus trip will only cost you around RM 50 tops ! sigh... Not trying to be proud here about my transportation fees, but the REAL study life of a student !

I thought I would not go back to Kulai this semester as there are 2 group assignments need me to participate and get involve to finish it... Not a simple folio of SMK, but requires research, report writing, thinking skills and so on.. The most important thing is, TEAM WORK... Sometimes it's tiring doing all these assignment stuff.. I would rather write a 2000+++ words of essay...
My friends in colleges and universities, I guess you all know how I feel... We're doing the same thing but in different places... lol

1st year 1st semester only, there are years to go... and bundle of assignments, presentations still waiting for me .... gosh...
anyway... decided to go back this free week and bought my air ticket month ago... waiting for this friday for 2 months... I always wanted to go home of possible... finally, I'm going back at last...
my Ah Sai jiejie already went back today , she skipped 2 days of classes.... lol poor her...
heard that we have to walk out from the waiting area till the roundabout to pass by the renovation area.. hope it'll not rain then...

wah... thinking of my Law 100 again... having my last mid-term test tomorrow, Law 100, 4 step process... omg... hope I'll pass... after my Law exam... I'll be a free man... for ... a week -_-'''
Daddy, Mummy, Kevin, Beary, Rambo!!! I'm going home !!!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...... don't know why am I jubilating...
10days only ... sigh...

No comments: