Tuesday, July 1, 2008

uncertainty


my fellow friends....

I took this at night of course... using ISO 400 or 800...don't remember already..
what ever... hope you'll like it...


That day, went to Kulai for Kungfu Panda. Watched it with Vic.... I remember the last time
I watched movie with him was months ago.... Since the two of us will have to go our separate ways for our future.... sacrifices are always necessary ... It's very hard for me to live independently... you know, have to do all the chores by my own, manage my time, my money , my friendship...and my studies....(future).... of course I felt difficult at that time....
but soon.... when friends become closer and closer with you.... you'll feel comfortable as someone will accompany you to do something or to go some where .... I mean... my days in Miri...
was magnificent after all... well environment could be one of the factors, but then, friends around me... plays an very important role in my life... they will always be there when you're sad, happy... they willing to share things with you.. sort things with you ... I really appreciate...
time we spent together.... there's nothing more that I want....
now is already 1st of July... soon I'll be going back again...


Oh yea... almost forget... I mentioned Kungfu Panda right ?


It's a MUST watch movie for you !!!
I remember shifu said.... yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery ...
and today is a gift.. thats why people says ''present''....

so... cherish your friendship, cherish everything you have...
you may lose something or someone someday...
who cares ? Just cherish things and people around you ...
from now on !!...

Friends from Curtin and Kulai....
I cherish you guys....

hope to see you all soon....

till then...

No comments: