Thursday, July 31, 2008

happy birthday momojoe !!!


Happy Birthday !!!!


The Altec Lansing speaker! my Bd present from Villa Gang and my Foundation friends !!!!!
Thank you so much... actually, the other day, I was planning to buy it,
but then dragged until no time so gave up the idea... So sweet ....
Thankyou guys ...

Ok, pei wen, wen xin,mei vui and maylyn... my sisters ! haha...
we were KARAOKEing ....

this is Foundation Gang... we were at the same group for 2 semesters of foundation..
and now, we are Degree students !!! Thankyou again ...

me and Michelle

Pei Wen

Wendy

Wen xin jiejie

Mei Vui...

Yup, the Villa Gang... because before we moved out from Lakeside and Villa,
80% of them were staying in Villa... so we'd been named as .... Villa Gang

Birthday Card from Villa Gang


The Villa boys !

Villa girls !


I'm 19... only... haha... this year, my birthday was full of joy and fun... 2 batches of friends, pakatING, and celebrated with me ... Villa Gang celebrated my BD the day before 31st, as for my Foundation Gang, celebrated with me on 31st... so happy and I felt very happy and warm especially now... alone in Miri for study purpose, and can still celebrate birthday... ^^
Here it goes, I want to thank... my family, Jiun, Chee, MinShyan, Zee Xin, Joel, Simon, Jeans, Yew, Wennie, Jun,White,Judy,,Shanon,Eason,Wan Theng,Beck , Jessica, Villa Gang (Heng Siang, Kachong, Victor, Wei Mei, Han Wen, YY, Joe, Joseph, Verena, Jet Chin, Evelyn, Tomato, Ah Liang, Nancy,Khe Han, Jasmine,Wei Zhe, Lao Geng, Jacky, Larry, Jimson, Lucas, Zhen Wern, Li Ai, Candace, Kelly), Foundie Gang (Mark, Felix,David, Jerome, Wendy, Wenxin , PeiWen, Maylyn, Wai Yee, Angel,Nic, Wilkins, Devlin, Vermillion,Mei Vui, Kenny, Michelle)
Obviously, I enjoyed my 19th birthday very much... Thanks to all of my friends....


Thank God for everything...

one more thing, Daddy Mummy, Thank you... and I love you ... haha
yaiks...



tata

No comments: