Monday, July 28, 2008

First year, First day


my family celebrated my birthday earlier... too bad, without Victor.. miss ya bro..

Memorable.... haha...

I miss my family so much... and... I'm so happy that I've made my family proud by entering
first year... I'll keep it up !!! Thank God for everything...

Yes ... I'm already a Year 1 student and had my first day already... So far, I've attended 2 classes, Accounting 100, and Legal Framework 100... It was exited when I saw almost all of my foundation friends in Accounting lecture... Knowing that those who were with me last semester, we fought so hard just to get us in to the Degree... We did it !!! haha... somehow, due to a case... I must remain unperturbed until YY explain to her...I was confused also, don't know what was going on actually... It's hard to say now, our friendship could have gone even before we knew each other... would that happen ? I don't know la... Depends on how YY explain everything to her and my so called 'KK' friend(not JACKY arh !!! just to make it clear)...please stop what you're doing .. I don't know what's your purpose of doing that... just STOP it... please...

No comments: