Friday, March 28, 2008

All about CPC(Curtin Photography Club)


rule of thirds ?

Rule of thirds 2

how ?

'leading line'..

close up framing

close up framing

my cert for the workshop

niah

1

2


group photo

inside the cave

niah

nice?

I like this one very much

heading to the painting cave

inside the painting cave

can you believe it ? hahahaha

This is the painting !!!!

me and Joseph

nice view again

so happy...

nicenice ??

comment me pls... hahaha

?

On the way to the cave

2950m... 1++ km to go ...

at the entrance





Kelly, me , and Kally... the night before niah day!! haha

group photo

long way to go... arh....

giant... centipede...lol

small one

kkt, heng siang, me and esther

NIAH national park

heng siang and I...at the tea party

villa, sunset view

rainbow !!!!

I went to Niah Caves last week and captured many photos... I'm very very happy about the trip as all of us were so excited and of course exhausted... Only a few of us brought along their water... So, at the same time , we were also very thirsty... Looking for kiosk... Well, we did find one before entering the cave... Let's take a look at my photos.. and just now attended Photo Workshop that conducted by our club's advisor : Dr.Dominique... Thank her so much for sharing her techniques ... Looking forward for the 2nd workshop..

2 comments:

Sue Jane said...

haha. joe serious in photography ya. cool ~ all those pic really looks nice ^^ gd job!! haha
till here~ next time gv u a long long comment ^^

Eason Cheah said...

Y din consider taking up photography?
Those are some seriously nice shots...
Wad camera u using? Semi-SLR?
I might need a DSLR for my photojournalism...
NO idea which to buy..

Oh BTW...its a giant centipede..not caterpillar...lol

Take care bro...