Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm ok

It has been a busy week for me... yes.. same old days... covered with assignments, group project, individual assessment, and even interview session with one of the companies in Miri. Our group went to Sesco this morning by skipping our ECS ... We were entertained by the person in charge of Sesco, Mr.Wong. We had a great and smooth time together with him and spent 1 hour to finish our interview. Thank God ^^ I was thinking he may not be so friendly and probably would not answer most of our questions, on the contrary, he actually answered all of our questions .... We made appointment with Sesco yesterday and thought that our interview might be ended up next week... gosh... We prepared our questions while we were on our way to Sesco.. lol . yaya.. I brought my camera and captured video for our interview... Luckily.. otherwise... we might not be able to obtain all of the information explained by him... He talked so fast and when he started his explanation, we felt so excited and even forgot to write most of the info... >.< Jerome and Felix tried their best to obtain it as much as they could.. but.. don't know lah... We planned to finalize it within next week lo.. oh yeah !!! Business management mid-term exam.. coming soon !!!! I'll try to upload my photos that I've taken for the last few weeks... Would like you guys to take a look .. next time owh !!
miss you all... God bless...

No comments: