Sunday, January 3, 2010

a great year


Empire Hotel @ Brunei


took part in the Curtin Idol 2009 ! haha no one knows ! lol

Felix Kenny Mark and Veno finally came to JB last July~

Miri to Singapore~ had fun in Terminal 1,2 and 3~ she's going to Perth next
month, going to miss her~ :-(

Went to Brunei with another good friend of mine, graduated last semester.
Wish her luck !

and at last, the Voice of Curtin won for us ! Don't have to see those arrogant and
disgusting faces again !! woohoo~

Yvonne with us in Brunei ! the 6 stars hotel~

It's me and Meiz~

The 2010 countdown~

2010 !

The first day of 2010, I've finally met these long-lost old friends of mine~
it's been 4 years ~ ok la, it's not long-lost, it's that we didn't actually meet up with
each others in 4 years time~

We were friends since the first day of our primary school life !
13 years of friendship~ lol



Cute friend of mine~


I'm trying to figure it out~ how hard would it be and how could I live without friends or friendship in my life~ You know, sometimes it's so hard to make some important decisions even though I've realized what were my priorities~ So when the time has come, I'll just have to sacrifice one side ~

Well, I've given up something important for the better good~ I don't know it's good or a bad decision I made~ I hope I've made a wise decision although it's already too late !

A good friend of mine, gave up something important~ for better good~ I sincerely hope it's a good decision~

2009 was a year of memories, happiness and year of 'chances'~

2010 is going to be a year of sacrifices, joy maybe ? Some turning point in my life...

No comments: