Wednesday, December 9, 2009

holiday


so now I've once again passed all my units~ but unfortunately for one of my units= 50%. I hate this mark. I thought I could do better in this unit, and well people always say that expect the unexpected. So this is the unexpected mark for me I think~ pesky unit, irresponsible lecturer was the one and only reason why I scored 50%. Can't blame. Students already signed petition and brought up to Dean. Hey, not from one class, but several ! Please do something and try to reassign this lecturer or what~ Cannot tahan anymore. Meet her again next semester, and I'm a dead man.
okok, holiday right now.. let's look at my madness !! Basically it's all about food.... and football !
Japanese fooooood and football~ good combination huh ? Since I've got like 3 months time at home, I guess I'll have the chance to watch ManUtd matches. lol
I'll be helping my dad in the company also ok~ At least I got work to do and something to do :)

Anyway, I'll have to think how to score great marks in my units next semester... crap la, I'll think now... hahahahahaha

Bosan betul holiday !!!!

till then~