Sunday, November 16, 2008

'Last' Sunday in Miri (2008)...



This picture was taken on a Sunday months ago... I haven't posted this one as I wanted to save it for a special post.. I'm still in Finals, and I'm going to take my last unit tomorrow - Accounting... I've done a lot of questions... until vomit.. haha of course I didn't vomit... lol YY flew back to JB this evening... I want to go back also... Can't wait to go back and play with Rambo and Beary .. haha and of course can't wait to go back and give my parents a big big hug... They have been encouraging me in my studies the moment I stepped in to Curtin.. after tomorrow, I'll be completing my first year first sem as well.. how time flies.. you can say that...

this semester, I've been through a lot... Not going to say much about it... I've had a wonderful semester and great time with my Bros and friends... feel so lucky to know them and living together is the greatest time we've had. Having meals together, going campus together, going town together, going to pay utilities' bills together, ktv together and even drunk ! SHH... don't wish to say much... haha It's been a wonderful semester for me.. I've never in my secondary school's life thought that I'll be having a bunch of brothers ad friends I like and get along so fast together... We've been through so many difficulties and tough time.. We studied oevrnight together to pass our mid-term... So funny and nostalgic also.. In this final exam period, I've seen many of my friends in the edge of failing their unit, I wish all of us can pass our first year first semester smoothly...

I can't possibly expres my feelings in one post... but then... I sincerely thank all of you for everything...

Kulai, I'll back this Wednesday... 3 months of holiday... my friends, I'll be missing you all..
take care...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

What a beautiful shot of the picture.