Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ashes and Wine ?


Went to Sentosa before I came back to Miri~ Universal sTudio ! woohoo~

Another good bye year ~

Photoshooting @ Thaipusam day, had McD for our lunch~ Photography by Xian Tian with his wide-angle lens ~ slim right ? haha
Photography by Chris.
Oh, an old friend's BD ! guess what, last time we met was in primary school :)



Randomly picked some photos for my dying blog. It's already second week I'm back in Curtin.
Thing's changed of course, my favorite stall closed already. The auntie and uncle went back to Kuching~ so sad ~ Didn't manage to meet up with them during summer course.
Well, it's 2nd week ! So far my classes were smooth and of course I'm dealing with some low-standard lecturer here. I can see the improvement of her but then another lecturer is giving me a big headache. Cecilia has been promoted and didn't teach Law anymore, so ... you get what I mean? I hope this is my last semester here in Miri. Took transfer forms from the office today, will go through them tonight. oh oh, my Economics lecturer is awesome ! LOL
Going to Brunei again this coming Saturday~ Hope it's going to be a good good trip.
Will take more photos during this Brunei trip !
study study ! bye~

No comments: