Friday, November 6, 2009

what say you?

Study week isn't really about study study study... it's about food food food and food... Came back home last week to prepare my final exam. Didn't actually expect to be fully prepared when I go back to Miri later on. I know myself very well and I'm well aware that...... I'm lazy... LOL My future is propelling me to study harder and harder... I just can't wait to go out and work work work, learn learn learn and of course earn earn earn... I thank God for everything, lovely family, lovely friends :-)

Friends are leaving to Aussie next March... Going to miss them for sure.
Perth ? Not so rush, at least let me conquer my Law Finance (so called the most difficult Law unit ever) next March here in Miri. LOL
I'd have to face the hardest semester next March with the most difficult Finance, Law, Economics and Banking Units. Can't imagine how am I going to survive..
But I'm pretty sure that I can do it... No, it's a MUST.. haha



****
my friend, please live for yourself for this time, ok ?
Don't disappoint me again and again...
one day you'll realize that I don't give a damn for what you've done and things you're gonna do, don't regret. I hope that day won't come.

No comments: