Saturday, October 17, 2009

Seriously, I'm serious

It's all about study right ? My life, right now... things that I need to do to maintain... balancing every part of my life is never that easy. When other parts of your life need you to be there, you just gonna let here go and try your best to be there. I've been trying to balance my life as well... So far so good la... Saying this to my Law lecturer every time she asked :''How's life Joe ?''... By saying good or great... is a lie.. lol~ I wonder how others can actually said that... with their big fake smiles.. Brilliant. Life is never easy and you need to put everything you got to live it well. I've got the best in every parts of my life. Family, Friends, Studies and my dreams.. relationship ? :)
My housemate said they're not ready to work so soon as they're graduating next June. By the time I graduate ... Am I ready for what I'm going to do ? Shall I like really be prepared right now ? how? Study hard la... haha It's all about study study study... No cert leads to no job leads to no money leads to no family... we're living in a real world... so, be sure you study hard and smart to get a job in the future. It's cruel, ya I know.
Yes, I feel like knocking my head on the wall to wake myself up... coz as I know, there's one last freaking hard mid term on Wednesday and I haven't started yet.. Not a single word and that's 4 chapters ok... no joke.. guess I'll be skipping class 'again' or to say it another way, I'd have to sacrifice my lovely Law's class or probably Finance's tutorial to made up for my test. Guess it'll work though... hahahah
Thanks to my laziness for not shooting any photos recently.. trust me, my lil black really wanna go out... Sorry lil black, will bring you out once I get rid of my laziness... Will compensate for photos next post.


btw,
please la,
don't let that gang take over again... shit~

Hope they don't, or else we won't get any answer for our requested matters thanks to their inefficiency and the incapability of that poor poor and pathetic leader... gosh... get a life please.. ! sigh~

No comments: