Thursday, July 9, 2009

my yesterdays all all boxed up, and.. I'm ready to go...

famous liang teh in JB. Brought them to taste the 'bitterness'... lol
ok... the tinggi tinggi tisu was acceptable.
yeap.. the 3 of us ...
the gang ! finally they are here with us !
and... fish market's suprise for Mark was brilliant. it shocked us at first but it was great though.
wang kok's mee... best~
me and wx
kenny and pei wen
felix and the housemate.. lol
mark and gf.
me and wx
the first night in petaling street. 3 of us had to wait for them until 1am.. gosh..
we went to bintang walk to explore.. but eventually all of us went to 1 U and Sunway..
lol...

o...k... let me start first... I'm satisfied with this trip, how about you guys ? I thought it was a nice and enjoyable kl,jb trip as it was actually the first time for mark, kenny, felix and veno to be in JB ! clap clap clap... o...k... they seemed to be very excited at first but not anymore when they found out the actual distance between our living area and town... haa overall, great la this trip. genting, kl, jb.. I'll let the photos do the talking then.
By the way, I've once again passed all my units. Super happy ! I actually accidentally met my 'fresh graduate' lecturer in City Square.. walao eh.. you couldn't imagine... the frustration and the anger ... what to do ? I pretended like I didn't see her, she did that too. Nice move. I'd probably greet her if she's not that mean. Anyway, let bygone be bygone. The most important thing is, I need not to see her again and I've passed my mkt ! Let's do it again next semeseter. Thank God.

Many things happened in this holiday, way beyond my control. Sometimes you'd have to accept it and go on. remember the 'avoiding' post ? nah.. I think things would be different if I put my focus on other things or to say, to prioritize other things that are more important than this. Maybe I'll not feel that kind of frus anymore. There are also things that I wish I could be in there , to be in that situation. Please think and think.. think more for yourself. Distract yourself from it and let it go.. just let it go... ok ? I don't know whether you'll be here or not.. just want to say, I'll always be there for you .. Don't worry... You got my back :-) I hope you'd box up your past and move forward just like I did. Not worth, really.. trust me.

Sadly, I'm going back to Miri again, tomorrow. yeap... and Soon, same old days I will face and same old pressure I will deal. But at least I'd probably get to cut down my weight thanks to the choices of foods available there. Maggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi meeMaggi mee
or Chicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken riceChicken rice and KFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFCKFC. KANASAI eh..
sayonara everyone. see you guys in miri.

No comments: