Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Beach


Actually, Desaru not that bad huh ?! Think about it ..as your next stop of vacations.


Where else ? I mean, since I was a kid, my parents brought me there thousand times per year, lol. I was too small that time to really enjoy the scenery and to feel the atmosphere of the beach. The beach I'm talking about, is Desaru. I drove there with a bunch of friends around 4am in the morning, and it took us nearly 2hours to get there. It was still dark though. So I took this photo

..without a tripod and not bad huh... except for the small particles in it... well couldn't avoided the particles especially on seaside..

After we've seen the sunrise for the first time in West Malaysia since I was born, we had our meal that my friends had prepared... and we headed to Teluk Ramunia and arrived around 9 something... Had a decent lunch (lobsters, crabs) hehe... a nice trip with a bunch of new friends.

That's all for Desaru trip.. till then.