Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2months


Nice sunset view...

2

3. My favorite...

Lakeside night view

Basketball court's spot light

nice ?

XX

XX

Kenny brought me to have this wonderful breakfast...lol

Went to his house during free week... STEAM BOAT !!!

Lakeside- sunset view

Thanks to Heng Siang ... He brought it from KL.

Attended Olympus seminar..
Expensive lenses, and DSLR...

Last week was the first and the last free week for us(Foundation students)... Why ? Last semester we had 2 free week not including the study week... sigh.. Never mind though, it made us more 'rajin' as we need to rush for Accounting group assignment, Math group assignment, Business management group assignment, WRS pair work, ECS group assginment, Accounting mid-term and Math mid-term... and don't forget my 'favorite' unit... Malaysian Studies sketch...
The point is... none of us really did anything about our assignments I mentioned.. What the fish...
Like I said before... We always did our assignments last minute... don't ask why... I think it's probably Curtin's culture... lol Well , during my free week... as usual... I DID wake up in the morning and TRIED to study...yes , I did study but only 2 or 3 days of the free week...
ok, out of the topic... hope you'll like the photos I uploaded.

1 comment:

KeeKee said...

yea...
I always amazed by God everytime i come across a beautiful scenery...
love the sunset! and the basketball court's cloud and the tree below it..
hiak~~