Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 and look back from 2008

Happy New Year !! I've received numbers of messages contained the words :"happy new year."... Yes... A new year has begun... So, did all of us get ready to face it ? to deal with our new worries, troubles , homeworks, assignments ?... While we're dealing with our new problems... Why don't we stop for a moment ? Try to look back 2007 .... For me... I got plenty to say ... haha It was like a roller coaster for me .... My life was up and down back then... I took my SPM result and felt disappointed, and did not know where to go for my study and what kind of job would I get in the future... Until I received the letter of offer from Curtin.... Life changed then, I started my new student life in University... It was a totally new experience for me and environment... I'll have to explore myself for everything, their(Mirian) living style, eating style, talking style ... haha ... Oh yeah... I surfed Jun's blog and saw that she actually listed out what she bought in 2007... My turn my turn !!! .... Let's see... A new handphone, a new laptop, a new camera... Wow... That was enough... I really want to thank my parents for giving chances and supports when I was about to start my Uni life... I still remember that, before I went to Miri, I promised myself to study hard and score well in my final exam to show everyone that I can do it !

Well... I did it. ... My final exam's result has released last month... I scored quite good in every unit except for maths... Still need to improve... At least I passed it all ! So happy wahahahaha
My buddies scored well too..THE FOUR (Joe, Mark, David, Felix) ... we did it !! wahaha... We can sit together again when semester starts.... miss you all so much... I thought Mark and David would come to JB... But then, they couldn't make it... aiyo.. disappointed... hope they can make it after 2nd sem lo ... ^^

and... broke up with her ... there's nothing more I can say... I thank her ....

So.. anything else ? yaya ... Thanks God for bringing me from 2007 to 2008...

My two dogs... I hope they can live for another 4 or 5 years... like them so much

I miss my old friends so much... not only those from Perling, but KB, and BP's too... hope I have the chance to meet them up soon.........

that's all for now .... bye bye

No comments: