Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm back ! 1st of all... thank God for blessing and protecting me while I was in Miri.... I've finished my first semester. I got 3 months at home... But, I must also help my mum to do the chores as my maid had already went back. Until now, still don't have a maid to do the chores. I will try my best to help. 3 months... how time flies .... I still remember when all of best buddies and friends, they were once in my house, attending my party.... I will not forget that day, the moments that we will always think back and cherish.... Today is 29th... I came back 4 days ago, 25th.... So far, I've already went to... erm... let me think, Tebrau(Red-Box), Nusa Bestari(Old Town Cafe),Taman Putri(mamak stall),Indahpura(Mok Chai),(Mc Cola),(Sweet Dynasty)... wahaha... so happy, seeing my friends and yumcha... haha... but ..... I haven't meet up with my best buddies(7 swords) yet... hope I can meet them soon ! 3month, I think I must try to spend it wisely... I don't wish to waste it .... haha... Now, I begin to miss my friends in Miri... haha....

Bye for now... c ya...
29-11-07
3.13am
room !!
Kulai !!
LOL

No comments: