Saturday, August 1, 2009

20th

First thing first... I want to thank Wenxin, Mark, PeiWen and Felix for this Man Utd new jersey..
I've never thought of buying myself an exceedingly expensive Man Utd jersey eventhough I'm a hardcore fan of Man Utd. Thank you so much guys. Love you :-)

Seriously, do I look like a pro ? lol damn I love photography~
ok, after my night (soho and sushi king), they came to my house for 'heart attack' and drinking session. Of course, we would not want to miss the chance of going Lutong at 3am.. So we went to Lutong and had some fried mee.. lol what a night.
Felix was the looooser... of heart attack all night .. lol , oh, Nic lost also .. haha
SOHO.. so, my 20th... that Green tea wasn't mine anyway
PoolING at soho.
Before we went to soho...the newly arrived SUSHI KING, finally, after years of waiting, a decent japanese restaurant..
Peiwen was so hungry.. lol
wenxin and maylyn
Wendy and peiwen
The night before my bd, I had another celebration.
A little bit drunk... no la, 3 for 10 only.. Kingway, never even heard of it before... cheh... no effect..
ta dah~~~
my 20th BD cake..

My 20th birthday... nothing much to say.. Wanna say thank you to all of my dear friends..and
special thanks to my parents.. Dad and Mum, Love you... for 20years, they have been taking care of me for 2 decades... and thank those who have been with me since I started my life in Curtin!

New semester has begun also, have to put my focus on my study again. my 2nd year of Banking & Finance.. no joke ok ! Still, I hope I can still hang out with Mark, David, Nic and Wendy as we always did. Jia you to all my fellow friends.. looking forward to our next gathering or party ! lol



* my Club... closed down by my dear SC..
Damn I like you SC.. lol well, you just wait and see.. see how we're going to win this war we've been fighting for so long.. compromise with XXXXX BXX ? OVER MY DEAD BODY.. how ironic , Curtin launced a new campaign called ZERO TOLERANCE... good.. I can still remembered how someone thrown eggs infront of my house.. sigh.. childish act.. you know who I'm talking about.. Someone even said his/her position is as high as Dean.. ok then, go and sit with Dean and share her table for your assignment.. lol. you're actually humiliating yourself.., stop acting like you're capable of everything and capable of controlling Curtin students.. come on, wake up !!! At the end of the day, you're still or going to be the BIGGEST LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER... phiew... feeling better now.. photographers, let's stick together and end this ! oh yeah, one of my birthday wishes, to close down ______t c____ fill in the blanks yourself if you're smart enough and if you're on my side.. lol


till then.. bye

No comments: